After several months of work, new release is ready. We made several improvements around plugin functionality, new feature and fixing bugs. Two significant changes are under development.
First is Ninja Trader 8 AddOn, so that Ninja Trader can be configured as a master and MT4/MT5 as follower. Ninja Trader beta testing should start within next few weeks.
Second is related to Sierra chart receiver plugin. Work has already started but it’s complex and time consuming activity.
- Feature: Split position into a few smaller one
- Introduced a new parameter in Follower edit view – “splitmaxsize” which can be used to define what is the maximum position size on follower.
- Broker has restriction 100 lot on single position.
- Trader want to use Sierra Chart to trade e-mini S&P and copy to US500 using one of the MetaTrader 4 brokers. He want’s 1 contract on e-mini S&P to be translated to 250 lots on MT4 account. His risk factor is set to 250 on the follower.
- Problem statement: As the broker allows for single position to be less or equal 100 lots, this position will not be opened.
- Solution – Trader can set adjust Symbol Setting with “US500 splitmaxsize=100”. As a result, single position will be split into three different position on MT4 (100 lots, 100 lots, 50 lots). All existing features are supported (TP/SL/partial closure/closure)
- MetaTrader 4 – 0.8.5
- Improved partial closure logic
- Improved error reporting GUI
- Bugfix: only market orders are send to the engine. Previously pending orders were included which could lead to opening a market order on the follower
- MetaTrader 5 – 0.8.5
- Fixed TP/SL calculations to check if TP/SL can be set (some brokers defines minimal distance)
- Fixed exposure synchronization issue on first tick when account is flat
- Improved order execution with slower brokers: some of slower brokers confirm order is executed when in reality its not. As a result, EA was sending second order and double the exposure
- Improved order execution engine
- Improved GUI status messages
We advise to update plugins to the most recent version (0.8.5). Newest plugins are available under https://panel.aimfx.io/documents/
- Add Ninja trader sender plugin – work is in progress
- Add Sierra chart receiver plugin – work is in progress