What trade copy is?
Trade copy tool allows you to duplicate (or mirror) trades between master and follower account. AimFX supports Sierra Chart, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms with any broker. Each Master/Follower pair can have unique configuration ex: which asset to copy, define symbol mapping, define risk settings, and many more.
Thanks to the tool, you can focus on trading with single platform. With this, you do not have to worry about entering the same trade on few platform. Based on your configuration, all trades can be replicated to one or more platforms.
AimFX allows to trade locally and remotely between different physical computers.
How to copy from one account to another?
- Create Master account in panel (Sierra Charts, MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5)
- Add AimFX plugin to Master account
- Create Follower account in panel (MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5)
- Add AimFX plugin to receiver account
- Connect Master Account and Follower Account in panel
- Define risk management rules: Risk ratio, Money Management
- Define custom symbol mapping - useful when master/follower use different symbols ex. map symbol ESH21 on futures account to US500 on MetaTrader CFD account
- Define symbol setting ex. different risk ratio per symbol, define spread, disable, invert direction, emergency stop
- Lot precision 0.001 and 0.001 are supported
Our focus is currently to enable trade copy service to all major trading platforms.
- NinjaTrader 8 support for master/follower accounts
- Sierra chart receiver
- cTrader support for master/follower accounts
- Multicharts.net / Multicharts platforms for master and follower
- Distributed copying (connect to the closest node)