About MetaTrader 4
MetaTrader 4 is one of the most popular platform in the world. It allows to trade Forex, Indices, Metals, Crypto.
Platform is easy to use which make this platform as first choice for retail trades.
AimFX integrates with MetaTrader 4. It’s possible to setup MT4 as master or follower or both. It works both for Real and Demo account.
Trade copier features
- Opening and closing orders at market price
- Copy Take Profit / Stop loss
- Partial closure is supported
- Symbol mapping between master and follower account
- Invert / reverse position direction
- Emergency stop – add default SL when stoploss is not set (ex. useful to meet FTMO requirements)
- EA modes – open only/close only/both
- Blazing fast – copy as fast as 10 ms
- Pending orders are not copied
1. Copy trades from a single MT4 master to one or more followers
One of the most seen use cases is when trader trade is trading on a single MT4 account but need to copy trades to account with a different broker.
With AimFX, it’s possible to focus on trading on a single account and multiply trades to one or more follower accounts.
Each follower account can be different in size. There are several ways of handling risk management.
- Define Money Management settings: based on balance ratio, equity ratio, lot multiplier, or fixed lot size
- Define risk ratio – which multiplies master lot size to each of follower accounts
- Define TP/SL strategy
2. Scale lot size
Imagine a situation when a trader is doing well on a small lot size but when increasing the lot size, immediately start to lose money.
One solution is to trade on a small master account and focus on the process/strategy. When traders become profitable on a small account, it is easier to copy trades to the bigger account using trade copy software.
With that, we limit losses during the learning period and maximize profits when traders become profitable.